90s style back in, and how to be Unique.






"Foolishness, Insecurity and Afraid of wearing colours when younger?"


Yep thats me pouting in the desert when i was in my 20s, on some journey travelling nomadically across the planet.

Back in those days, I would only ever wear jeans. I felt comfortable, yet inside I never really had the courage to express the inner me with clothing.
Colours were a no no.

Its a strange thing why we try to fit in with everyone else,  usually following what others wear or whats on trend.

Often many of us don't have the courage to be different and stand out.
We suppress who we are inside, scared to be made fun of and ridiculed, scared of what others think, why can't we be uniquely different.


Fashions come and go, every 2 decades or so, then they repeat old styles which come back in style. 

For example the 90s fashion looks are now on trend, high waisted jeans, twin peaks over sized t-shirts,
cropped jean hot pants.



So if you , like me grew up in the 90s, you might have been a teenager or a mother already or even grandmother,.... you will smile to see the many youngsters around you dressing like we once did.

It actually takes me back to some great years, where I was addicted to Twin peaks, especially the music, and pretended to be Laura palmer.
My poor boyfriend at the time must have suffered, with my actress personality and my melodramatic dramas that would play out.


oh jeeeeezzzz!! 






What I love however is that patterns and designs  on jackets are being brought back in from the 90s, lovely to see..

We need the sun in our lives!












Personally I think the look is great, but if you've like me, already done it, there is no need to go back to it,
because we are forever changing, and the more we get to know ourself inside,
the more we begin to relax in what we like to wear.



SO EXPRESS YOURSELF!



I don't think there are any rules on what you can or cannot wear, I believe its a personal choice for every dresser whatever age you are.

The older we become, the more secure we feel, to express ourself dynamically, truthfully, sensually.
We have so much choice.

You are creating the new you every moment.







Be the real you <3

bohodogon



And now I leave you with some vintage 90s music, one of the best tunes of the 90s, my taste :)




bohodogon


https://www.instagram.com/bohodogon/

https://www.facebook.com/BOHODOGON/

https://www.pinterest.co.uk/b0h0d0g0n/pins/

www.bohodogon.com



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bohodogon once upon a star bohemian fashion for women

bohodogon, who created this brand and concept?

What is Kantha?