How do you define your Beauty?



Erase what a dictionary defines beauty is,....
And we are left with some deeply beautiful truths.



Beauty is my smile, my personality,.....my goals,.... my dreams, my successes in life,...my family and the love that I feel.

We live in a generation that controls how we think,and how we feel, and  ultimately how we behave.

Through the media and modelling industries and now Instagram, we are constantly brainwashed into thinking what we are supposed to look like.
These constant images of women and men, are over sexualised, often emaciated, the features are wiped out with photoshop and masked with make up, where  one no longer can see the real person standing before us.

Eternal youth is wasted on the young and the unseen magic of wisdom and getting older with grace.

So how can we remember this again, and instigate this within our own lives?

 How can this positive mindset be directed into feeling confidant, assured, self loving with a healthy  attitude  and outlook on life and living it on a daily basis?




By knowing that you are more spectacular, more beautiful today than tomorrow, because the here and right now is important.
Not the past or future.




I have my own little ritual, which i believe is deeply powerful and empowering.

On your mirror, ( the one in your bedroom, or bathroom) put some sticky notes up and write on them:

I am beautiful.

I am wise

I have a good heart

I am caring

I am honest etc ( whatever you feel about yourself)

Make your own list of everything you know which is empowering comforting and positive about yourself.




"I LOVE MYSELF COMPLETELY EXACTLY THE WAY I AM"

Whatever age I am  young or old,...

Whatever colour  I am,..

Love myself completely for who I  am.

 Because in this whole wide world, 
there is only one of me.

<3





                                               Be fearless have courage and be yourself like a child again!





and you WILL create the best you!


I will leave you with this video, about how important it is for every woman and man to understand the value of inner beauty.



                                                                 




bohodogon once upon a star

 Works to empower women from all over the world, with fashion, self esteem,confidence 
and to be exactly who you are.

https://www.facebook.com/BOHODOGON/

https://www.instagram.com/bohodogon/

https://www.pinterest.co.uk/b0h0d0g0n/

www.bohodogon.com




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bohodogon once upon a star bohemian fashion for women

bohodogon, who created this brand and concept?

What is Kantha?